WELCOME!

Welcome to my Blog! I will be using this to post sneak peeks from portrait sessions, announcement specials, and to help you get to know me and my photographic style.

In a few words, I am an on-location, natural light, lifestyle photographer. I strive to capture the organic moments of every stage of life. The real moments. The natural interactions. The ones that will evoke emotion, every time you reflect on them.

I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend. I am a photograher and a speech-language pathologist. I am a perfectionist yet still a big kid at heart.

I hope you enjoy your visit enough to add me to your regular blog reads. I also hope that from time to time, you give me some feedback by leaving me a comment.

~ Kimberly Svenson

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Beach Bum! | Sarasota Baby Photographer

I absolutely love to watch a baby grow. Davis is one of my baby plan babies. You may remember his sweet face from last fall when DAVIS was just three months old. Well, this little guy has grown a lot since then, and he is full of personality. His eyes, and dimples, and big, two-tooth smile can certainly work some magic on me. He is sure to be a real heart-breaker. Thanks Jamie and Spencer, it was great to spend an early morning at the beach with your family. Until next time...

















12 comments:

Brianne Brose said...

These are so sweet! I love all of his expressions! :)

Jennifer said...

Love these! What a happy little baby!

Amy said...

Oh my gosh what an adorable baby!! So so happy, you can't help but smile to look at these! What great family photos!!

Becky Anderson said...

Beautiful family - Love the baby in sand ones - especially the eating one. The first photo of dad and baby would make a great mother's day gift...just sayin'

Kristina Young said...

These are awesome... mom looks like Kelly Rutherford! Gorgeous. I am sad we won't have beach weather for another 2 months it seems!

Andrea said...

What a sweetie Pie! These images are just spectacular and should be cherished forever!

corine tran said...

Love this session, the beach ones are fab! Great lighting and colors!

Jennifer said...

This little guy looks like a lot of fun! I want my own baby beach photos now. And like someone else said, mom seriously looks like Kelly Rutherford!

Anonymous said...

The naked bum shots are so precious!! Love the setting, nice work!

Kerri Mathis said...

What a happy baby!! These are just beautiful - love the shot of him in the basket!

Jaidean said...

Oh gosh...he is just too cute! What a happy little guy! These are gorgeous!

Christie Adams said...

beautiful! Love your processing on these; so light and fresh!