WELCOME!

Welcome to my Blog! I will be using this to post sneak peeks from portrait sessions, announcement specials, and to help you get to know me and my photographic style.

In a few words, I am an on-location, natural light, lifestyle photographer. I strive to capture the organic moments of every stage of life. The real moments. The natural interactions. The ones that will evoke emotion, every time you reflect on them.

I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend. I am a photograher and a speech-language pathologist. I am a perfectionist yet still a big kid at heart.

I hope you enjoy your visit enough to add me to your regular blog reads. I also hope that from time to time, you give me some feedback by leaving me a comment.

~ Kimberly Svenson

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Moving | Sarasota Photographer

Seems fitting, given the move my family has recently made, to also make some moves here as well. Fanciful Photography Blog is moving and can be found here

All of the posts here have been transferred to the new, blog. Come on over and check out the new digs.

2 comments:

Jaiean said...

You link to the new blog doesn't work! :)

Fanciful Photography said...

Thanks Jaidean! I think I've got it fixed. That's what I get for posting after midnight.