WELCOME!

Welcome to my Blog! I will be using this to post sneak peeks from portrait sessions, announcement specials, and to help you get to know me and my photographic style.

In a few words, I am an on-location, natural light, lifestyle photographer. I strive to capture the organic moments of every stage of life. The real moments. The natural interactions. The ones that will evoke emotion, every time you reflect on them.

I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend. I am a photograher and a speech-language pathologist. I am a perfectionist yet still a big kid at heart.

I hope you enjoy your visit enough to add me to your regular blog reads. I also hope that from time to time, you give me some feedback by leaving me a comment.

~ Kimberly Svenson

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Celebrating Family and Milestones | Longboat Key Family Photographer

I am often a part of milestone celebrations for babies and young children, both professionally and personally. Seems though, as we get older, those milestones tend to be less celebrated and almost dreaded. I was fortunate enough to celebrate Mary and her big milestone birthday this year. Her one wish - a photo session celebrating some of her biggest gifts, her family. Her prized Yellow Submarine even made an appearance in some of the images. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your memories.























10 comments:

Geoduck said...

Wow! Amazing job on a large family! I love the light and your processing.

Beira Brown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beira Brown said...

Gorgeous work! Beautiful light and excellent job with the family.

ljholloway photography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ljholloway photography said...

These are just STUNNING! What a beautiful family! I love the one of them on the beach and the kids jumping...so fun! You did a fantastic job capturing them!

Salina J Photography said...

Beautiful work with this family! Love the images on the beach near sunset.

Katherine Durham said...

These are so beautiful!! You can really see how fun this family is and how much love they have for one another!

Lisa Kryschuk said...

These are stunning, what fun wonderful images of such a lovely family!

Melissa Klein said...

Gorgeous family shots! I love the lighting.

Leanne said...

Competely sunning images. I love the images taken on the beach. Perfect!