WELCOME!

Welcome to my Blog! I will be using this to post sneak peeks from portrait sessions, announcement specials, and to help you get to know me and my photographic style.

In a few words, I am an on-location, natural light, lifestyle photographer. I strive to capture the organic moments of every stage of life. The real moments. The natural interactions. The ones that will evoke emotion, every time you reflect on them.

I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend. I am a photograher and a speech-language pathologist. I am a perfectionist yet still a big kid at heart.

I hope you enjoy your visit enough to add me to your regular blog reads. I also hope that from time to time, you give me some feedback by leaving me a comment.

~ Kimberly Svenson

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Maci | Sarasota Baby, Child and Family Photographer

Remember growing up, when your grandparents, aunts and uncles would always say "oh my, have you grown!" and you would think, "well duh, of course I have!" or something similar. Well, I kind of feel that way about my baby planners, particularly when they are "graduating". I first met Maci when she was just learning to sit up , she was still rather wobbly actually. I met her again when she was just learning to crawl. Hard to believe that in just over 11 months, she was tough to keep up with, full of personality and fearless. Here's Maci at 17 months old!












10 comments:

Clarice said...

What great captures! Such a cute family too!

Nicki B said...

What a gorgeous little girl and beautiful images!

Corine Tran said...

Gorgeous family and lovely images! Love the lighting and colors in all of them. Great session!

Katherine Durham said...

Gorgeous family! These are all so beautiful and so fun!

Jessica Washburn said...

What a little doll! Love the third image and the one of Daddy tossing her up in the air--too cute!

Lila said...

These are gorgeous!! Your colors are amazing!

Sophie Crew said...

What a happy, beautiful little girl! Gorgeous family too!!

Amanda Radovic said...

such a cute little girl and lovely family. I love your captures, the interactions you've caught. Beautiful work.

Leanne said...

Oh Wow she is GORGEOUS! I love the expressions you have captured.

dsr said...

A wonderful family session!