WELCOME!

Welcome to my Blog! I will be using this to post sneak peeks from portrait sessions, announcement specials, and to help you get to know me and my photographic style.

In a few words, I am an on-location, natural light, lifestyle photographer. I strive to capture the organic moments of every stage of life. The real moments. The natural interactions. The ones that will evoke emotion, every time you reflect on them.

I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend. I am a photograher and a speech-language pathologist. I am a perfectionist yet still a big kid at heart.

I hope you enjoy your visit enough to add me to your regular blog reads. I also hope that from time to time, you give me some feedback by leaving me a comment.

~ Kimberly Svenson

Monday, November 8, 2010

Davis - Sarasota Baby Photographer

I had the pleasure of finally meeting sweet Baby Davis and his parents last week. We tried to coordinate newborn pictures for him back in the summer, but our schedules didn't mesh. So we signed him up for a Baby plan package and I will have the honor of watching this little guy grow over the next year.

At 3-4 months, I like to show off the baby's new skills of holding their heads up and flashing their big, toothless smiles. Davis was a star and made my job easy. We even got a couple sleepy "newborn" poses at the end. This little guy aparently can sleep anywhere, including the middle of a cart path! It was a pleasure meeting you Jamie and Spenser, I look forward to documenting Davis's milestones!

13 comments:

Katherine said...

What a beautiful baby! I especially love the first one where he's holding himself up. He looks so confident and thoughtful.

Alicia said...

Love those raised eyebrows! He is so adorable. Nice clarity and colors.

Jen Mahoney said...

I love the family shot...it's perfect!!!!!

Laurie said...

LOVE that top one, such a cute boy!! And the sleeping one-so sweet, nice job!

Rosalind said...

What a cute smile! The family portrait is gorgeous too.

Rose said...

I just love that sleeping shot! What a cute little peanut!

Alexis said...

Adorable baby and I love the shot on mom's shoulder...just lovely:)

Rebekah said...

that big sweet smile is just priceless!

Katie Lou said...

Oh so precious!! He is adorable!

CJ Wilkes said...

So very precious!

anette said...

He's such a beautiful little boy. I love how he's giving you all kinds of cute facial expression. This are is so hard for me to capture, but you did fabulous!! My favorite is the first one...I just love it:)

Tori Piercy said...

Awwww! What a perfect baby! These are all so beautiful!

Scarlett said...

such a gorgeous session!! sweet as can be baby! your work is always gorgeous!