WELCOME!

Welcome to my Blog! I will be using this to post sneak peeks from portrait sessions, announcement specials, and to help you get to know me and my photographic style.

In a few words, I am an on-location, natural light, lifestyle photographer. I strive to capture the organic moments of every stage of life. The real moments. The natural interactions. The ones that will evoke emotion, every time you reflect on them.

I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend. I am a photograher and a speech-language pathologist. I am a perfectionist yet still a big kid at heart.

I hope you enjoy your visit enough to add me to your regular blog reads. I also hope that from time to time, you give me some feedback by leaving me a comment.

~ Kimberly Svenson

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Maci - Sarasota Baby Photographer

While the rest of the country is well into fall, bundling up in layers, we continue to enjoy the sunny, warm temperatures in Sarasota. While I am looking forward to the cooler weather, I was happy to embrace the last days of summer for this session. You might remember Maci from her "sitting" session back in June. Well, Maci has done a lot of growing and is now on the move.

She is completely smitten with her mom and dad.


She has some new teeth to show off


She's on the move, but like most babies her age, not real sure of the grass.


Finally, did I mention her deep, love for watermelon. I have never seen a child, let alone a baby, put down watermelon like she did. And, check out her baby blues. Not enhanced - hers are the real deal!

Thank you Beth and Travis for sharing these milestones with me. Looking forward to documenting the next one.

14 comments:

Sophie Crew said...

So sweet! What a beautiful family and little Maci is adorable! Love the watermelon shots! So cute and creative!

Vickie said...

Oh, what a little sweetheart! I love those shots in the basket. So cute!

Jaidean said...

She is adorable! awesome pictures and so jealous of your warm weather still!

Lila said...

Love these, especially the last series in the little bikini! Just precious!

Joanna said...

That bathing suit picture is priceless. Love them!

~Liz said...

She has gorgeous eyes. You really got some great shots! Beautiful session.

Julie said...

What a cutie!! She is adorable and you captured her and her family perfectly - I LOVE the watermelon series!

Anonymous said...

Where did you get that watermelon idea? That is genius with the little outfit. So creative and cute!

angela crutcher said...

What a cutie pie! Love all of these, but the basket shots have to be my absolute fave. SOOOO cute!!!

Julie Kraai said...

She is ridiculously cute. I love all of them! Great work!

Andrea said...

What a GREAT session! LOVE the family outfits, and my own daughter had that red 'kini too! Very sweet images!

Kim Schmidt said...

At first I was thinking it's totally fall there with the colors until you brought out the bikini and watermelon. She is adorable!

Rebekah said...

love those watermelon shots. so cute! she is adorable.

Jac L said...

They are all great; but I especially love the watermelon shots!