WELCOME!

Welcome to my Blog! I will be using this to post sneak peeks from portrait sessions, announcement specials, and to help you get to know me and my photographic style.

In a few words, I am an on-location, natural light, lifestyle photographer. I strive to capture the organic moments of every stage of life. The real moments. The natural interactions. The ones that will evoke emotion, every time you reflect on them.

I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend. I am a photograher and a speech-language pathologist. I am a perfectionist yet still a big kid at heart.

I hope you enjoy your visit enough to add me to your regular blog reads. I also hope that from time to time, you give me some feedback by leaving me a comment.

~ Kimberly Svenson

Friday, January 15, 2010

Sneak Peek - Just 6 days old - Little Man Tate - { Sarasota Newborn Photographer}

At just 6 days old, this little man was absolute perfection! Every little thing about him. He slept perfectly for the first part of our session. When he woke up, he was bright-eyed, and I promise, he was smiling. Not the newborn gas smiles, but real, interactive smiles. Erin and Brian, you have one amazing family. Thank you for allowing me into your home and for the privledge to capture and document your pregnancy and now the first few days of Tate's life.



Love this one! Caught him, right in the middle of a stretch.


If I didn't know him, I would guess that this is an image of a baby that was 8 weeks old. Look at how alert he is!




Smiling little man!

4 comments:

Kim Schmidt said...

Wowzer, what a beautiful little guy. Love the stretching photo. Beautiful job Kimberly.

Kelly said...

So sweet! Love that first one!! Good job!

Alleigh said...

What a gorgeous baby! And his big smile and bright eyes in that last picture are precious. Wonderful, job!!

Jenny Miller said...

WOW great job on these! I love the brown blanket picture.