WELCOME!

Welcome to my Blog! I will be using this to post sneak peeks from portrait sessions, announcement specials, and to help you get to know me and my photographic style.

In a few words, I am an on-location, natural light, lifestyle photographer. I strive to capture the organic moments of every stage of life. The real moments. The natural interactions. The ones that will evoke emotion, every time you reflect on them.

I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend. I am a photograher and a speech-language pathologist. I am a perfectionist yet still a big kid at heart.

I hope you enjoy your visit enough to add me to your regular blog reads. I also hope that from time to time, you give me some feedback by leaving me a comment.

~ Kimberly Svenson

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sneak Peek - Sublime Beauty - Sarasota Family Photographer

Step one of my processing always involves uploading the images from my CF card onto my hard drive. I have lots to do and didn't plan on editing any of these images tonight, but while they were loading, this one popped up on my screen and was SCREAMING my name. So, here is just one. There will be more to follow, I promise, but I couldn't wait for this one.

Little Miss Hailee on Siesta Beach. She is absolutely gorgeous. Look at those eyes, that blond hair and her flirty smile. All at age 3. WOW! Lesa and John, it's good that's she's got two big brothers to help tame the boys. I have a feeling there will be lots of them coming to your door in the future.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

SO sweet! Love that shot!

Alleigh said...

Great shot! Can't wait to see the rest!

Jaidean said...

She is a doll!