WELCOME!

Welcome to my Blog! I will be using this to post sneak peeks from portrait sessions, announcement specials, and to help you get to know me and my photographic style.

In a few words, I am an on-location, natural light, lifestyle photographer. I strive to capture the organic moments of every stage of life. The real moments. The natural interactions. The ones that will evoke emotion, every time you reflect on them.

I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend. I am a photograher and a speech-language pathologist. I am a perfectionist yet still a big kid at heart.

I hope you enjoy your visit enough to add me to your regular blog reads. I also hope that from time to time, you give me some feedback by leaving me a comment.

~ Kimberly Svenson

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

{W Family Sneak Peek} - Sarasota Family and Maternity Photographer

I had the honor to photograph the "W" family this week. They have been beyond busy making preparations for baby boy #3 including a major house remodel. Thanks for taking a time out from the construction and drywall dust and allowing me to document you and your growing family. Erin you look fantastic!




No nap often causes a case of the sillies in the 3-year old crowd. I LOVE every single part of this one!





Evan in the sand trap - quite the serious little dude.


GORGEOUS Sarasota Sunset





Love this moment

2 comments:

CapturedbyTrisha said...

Gorgeous shots! Love the sunset photo!

Kelly said...

Very cute! I seriously love that second shot. What a ham!