WELCOME!

Welcome to my Blog! I will be using this to post sneak peeks from portrait sessions, announcement specials, and to help you get to know me and my photographic style.

In a few words, I am an on-location, natural light, lifestyle photographer. I strive to capture the organic moments of every stage of life. The real moments. The natural interactions. The ones that will evoke emotion, every time you reflect on them.

I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend. I am a photograher and a speech-language pathologist. I am a perfectionist yet still a big kid at heart.

I hope you enjoy your visit enough to add me to your regular blog reads. I also hope that from time to time, you give me some feedback by leaving me a comment.

~ Kimberly Svenson

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

{Sneak Peek -"CH" Family Trio} - Sarasota Family Photographer

I Love what I do. I truly love it and this is why. I had the pleasure of photographing sweet, little Addison and her parents Laura and Aaron this past week-end. The weather was perfect - what we like to call "Chamber of Commerce" weather -which made the session that much better. Not only did I get some formal and posed shots for their Holiday cards, but I was able to capture them as a family, just "being". Mom and Dad were so laid back and let Addison go at her own pace. I think we got shots that reflect what a FUN family they really are. Here are just a few. I am keeping most of the full family shots under wraps, I don't want to ruin your Christmas card surprise. Thank you Laura and Aaron for the privilege to photograph your family.


One of my favorite images of all times



This is why we tolerate the blistering heat of Florida summers - for Novembers like this.






3 comments:

Libby said...

These are gorgeous...I love the lighting. Great job!

Jaidean said...

Oh, she is adorable! Love the light in that second picture!

Kim said...

That first one is beautiful! And I love the light.