WELCOME!

Welcome to my Blog! I will be using this to post sneak peeks from portrait sessions, announcement specials, and to help you get to know me and my photographic style.

In a few words, I am an on-location, natural light, lifestyle photographer. I strive to capture the organic moments of every stage of life. The real moments. The natural interactions. The ones that will evoke emotion, every time you reflect on them.

I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend. I am a photograher and a speech-language pathologist. I am a perfectionist yet still a big kid at heart.

I hope you enjoy your visit enough to add me to your regular blog reads. I also hope that from time to time, you give me some feedback by leaving me a comment.

~ Kimberly Svenson

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

{Sneak Peek - Three Generations} - Sarasota Family Photographer

Family. Three generations. Solid. I met up with the Smith family last week-end at Selby Gardens. They were so loving and supportive to each other and were such good sports doing whatever I asked. OK, so maybe there was a little candy and sticker bribery along with some toys and crazy noises involved in getting the youngest generation to fully comply, but we accomplished our mission. Thank you for sharing your Sunday morning with me. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek (sorry it is a little late).









and, because I love the REAL - here's one of Grace being silly (think she was over me?).

18 comments:

Kim said...

These are awesome Kimberly! And I love when there are more than 2 generations in a photo

Jennifer said...

How special to have 3 generations in one picture! Beautiful!

Angela Compton said...

Beautiful family! The girls are just adorable. I would be so happy with memories like these!

Jenny Miller said...

I love these! The family is adorable and they will make great Christmas pictures, wonderful job!

Anonymous said...

These are fantastic- what a beautiful family!

Rebecca said...

Love these Kimberly! I had pictures taken this spring of me, my mom and my grandma. I LOVE them and will treasure them always! The family shots are gorgeous!

april said...

What beautiful family photos!

Unknown said...

These are beautiful- so crisp and bright. What a good looking family.

Unknown said...

nice work kimberly! such a good looking family.

jennifer said...

what an awesome session! the light is fab... and the family is so cute!

Victoria said...

These are beautiful Kimberly. I love the greenery in the backdrops - I'm jealous b/c the winter brown has officially set in up north. Yay for grandparents!

Annie said...

These are beautiful!

Kelly said...

Beautiful photos and a beautiful family! Good work!!!

Becky said...

I love these. I so wish I had great three generation photos. What a gift you have given this family!

Tina said...

Beautiful! Wish I had some like this when my grandparents were still alive!

SusanB said...

What a beautiful family! Great images. I'm sure they are going to treasure these pictures forever. LOVE them!

Jen said...

How awesome to have three generations together. These are all just great!

Robin said...

Wow. This is one lucky family! How nice to have all three generations in the shots. Jealous here... these, I am sure will be cherished for years to come.