WELCOME!

Welcome to my Blog! I will be using this to post sneak peeks from portrait sessions, announcement specials, and to help you get to know me and my photographic style.

In a few words, I am an on-location, natural light, lifestyle photographer. I strive to capture the organic moments of every stage of life. The real moments. The natural interactions. The ones that will evoke emotion, every time you reflect on them.

I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend. I am a photograher and a speech-language pathologist. I am a perfectionist yet still a big kid at heart.

I hope you enjoy your visit enough to add me to your regular blog reads. I also hope that from time to time, you give me some feedback by leaving me a comment.

~ Kimberly Svenson

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

{3 months} - Sarasota Baby Photographer

Admittedly, I am a little late. Probably no surprise to my close friends and family. For some reason, since having children, being late is no longer the exception to the rule, it is my rule. I have been busy with photo sessions, processing the images after the sessions, creating holiday cards, and placing orders. I have become a tracking stalker, constantly checking the status on expected deliveries. I am still very much like a child on Christmas morning, waiting for client pictures and products to be delivered. It is always THAT much better seeing and touching my art.

Anyway, even though I didn't publish the milestone, Caroline is already 3 months old, 1/4 of the way through her first year! My little Belle is generally a VERY happy baby, quite the flirt really. She smiles, coos, and has even started that sweet belly laugh. I have to work hard for it still, but I do get it eventually. I thought we escaped the dreaded REFLUX this time around, but, no such luck. I caved and started her on the same medication that Thomas used. Seems to be helping but unfortunately, is no magic cure. I am still constantly wearing Eau De Puke, but she seems to be in less pain overall. She is growing like a weed, almost too long for her bassinet. Her hair is growing too - wild as ever actually. On that note, here she is, Caroline at 3 months.





And, this one is just for fun. Thomas was sitting in this antique baby doll highchair the other day, I freaked, but quickly realized, when it didn't break, it would be the perfect spot for a quick picture of Caroline. I really wanted to take one of Thomas in there too, but figured that would only encourage the behavior, so I resisted.

1 comment:

Tina said...

She's gorgeous!!! :)