WELCOME!

Welcome to my Blog! I will be using this to post sneak peeks from portrait sessions, announcement specials, and to help you get to know me and my photographic style.

In a few words, I am an on-location, natural light, lifestyle photographer. I strive to capture the organic moments of every stage of life. The real moments. The natural interactions. The ones that will evoke emotion, every time you reflect on them.

I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend. I am a photograher and a speech-language pathologist. I am a perfectionist yet still a big kid at heart.

I hope you enjoy your visit enough to add me to your regular blog reads. I also hope that from time to time, you give me some feedback by leaving me a comment.

~ Kimberly Svenson

Friday, October 2, 2009

7 weeks - Sarasota Newborn Photographer

Caroline is 7 weeks old today. She is still a fairly easy-going baby. She does have a crabby period almost everyday, ironically, right when I am trying to get dinner ready. The sound of the vacuum calms her down almost immediately. I guess she's like her mama, a clean house calms me down too. The recent cooler weather have made us all happy, as she also really enjoys being outside for walks in the stroller (and being carried even more). She smiles when I sing to her (I'm not sure if she's laughing at my attempts, but I guess it's better than her crying). She's is pretty stingy with her smiles though and I've only been able to catch them on camera this week.

Big Girl!


Happy Baby!


Photographer's Child Syndrome already!

5 comments:

Donna said...

I want one of everything! I LOVE the black and white of all three kids! UNBELIEVABLE!

Kim said...

I can't believe she is already 7 weeks. Love the tongue. :)

Brigit said...

Ugh, she's beautiful! LOVE the last one with the tongue and gorgeous eyes! My kids love a clean house too, for 2 secconds before they destroy it!

Kelly said...

Wow! She's gorgeous! Love the hair!!!

Bri said...

such pretty eyes!