WELCOME!

Welcome to my Blog! I will be using this to post sneak peeks from portrait sessions, announcement specials, and to help you get to know me and my photographic style.

In a few words, I am an on-location, natural light, lifestyle photographer. I strive to capture the organic moments of every stage of life. The real moments. The natural interactions. The ones that will evoke emotion, every time you reflect on them.

I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend. I am a photograher and a speech-language pathologist. I am a perfectionist yet still a big kid at heart.

I hope you enjoy your visit enough to add me to your regular blog reads. I also hope that from time to time, you give me some feedback by leaving me a comment.

~ Kimberly Svenson

Thursday, October 15, 2009

{Sneak Peek - Baby Annabelle} - Sarasota Newborn Photographer

I had the pleasure of photographing baby Annabelle and her family yesterday. She was 21 days old exactly. She was such a trooper. Anna slept peacefully during her outdoor photoshoot, depsite the 90+ degree temperatures. Here are just a couple from the session.



1 comment:

Kelly said...

SO cute!! I love her little hat and pink wrap, too. Adorable!