WELCOME!

Welcome to my Blog! I will be using this to post sneak peeks from portrait sessions, announcement specials, and to help you get to know me and my photographic style.

In a few words, I am an on-location, natural light, lifestyle photographer. I strive to capture the organic moments of every stage of life. The real moments. The natural interactions. The ones that will evoke emotion, every time you reflect on them.

I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend. I am a photograher and a speech-language pathologist. I am a perfectionist yet still a big kid at heart.

I hope you enjoy your visit enough to add me to your regular blog reads. I also hope that from time to time, you give me some feedback by leaving me a comment.

~ Kimberly Svenson

Saturday, October 17, 2009

{Sweet Baby Ayla} - Sarasota Newborn Photographer

The day started off quite foggy and with a sky full of clouds, not a good sign for a natural light photographer. But, I was greeting with the most beautiful and perfect setting, just outside Ayla's mom and dad's bedroom. The weather was absolutely perfect for an outdoor picture day. Ayla, just 17 days old, was beyond cooperative. She slept, ate, pooped, got pictures taken, slept, ate, pooped, got pictures taken. You get the idea. We were able to use lots of sentimental items in her pictures, making these images even more precious. G-family, Thank you for allowing me to photograph you and Ayla, I hope you enjoy your sneak peak.











3 comments:

Jessica Wright said...

What a beautiful baby, These are all darling. Great shots!

Kim Schmidt said...

Love your different setups. The one on the platter is beautiful!

Jenny Miller said...

Ah I love the platter pictures, great colors! Good job!