WELCOME!

Welcome to my Blog! I will be using this to post sneak peeks from portrait sessions, announcement specials, and to help you get to know me and my photographic style.

In a few words, I am an on-location, natural light, lifestyle photographer. I strive to capture the organic moments of every stage of life. The real moments. The natural interactions. The ones that will evoke emotion, every time you reflect on them.

I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend. I am a photograher and a speech-language pathologist. I am a perfectionist yet still a big kid at heart.

I hope you enjoy your visit enough to add me to your regular blog reads. I also hope that from time to time, you give me some feedback by leaving me a comment.

~ Kimberly Svenson

Thursday, August 13, 2009

One more sleep...

The kids have kept a calendar for the past month or so, marking off days until the baby comes. We are down to "one more sleep" and I can't believe it. Part of me feels like I've been pregnant for 2 years and the other part feels like it was just yesterday.

I had intentions of getting maternity shots done, I have two photographer friends that were willing, but I just never got it together. So, of course, the anal retentive, type A, crazy me decided I needed a couple pictures tonight. It was nearly dark, we had all gotten caught in the rain, I had on no make-up, and the grass was wet. So, certainly not the best technically and sadly, someone had to take the picture, so Bjorn is left out. But, there are a couple memories of me and my big ole belly one last time.

One more sleep and I will meet the little one that has been giving me love taps (punches, kicks and jabs) for the past 39 weeks. We'll know if we will have another princess or another little dude.

So, for anyone willing, I'd love lots of positive thoughts and prayers for a HEALTHY baby and a safe delivery and surgery tomorrow.



2 comments:

Tiffani said...

You look amazing! Many wishes for a healthy happy baby!

Kerri Mathis said...

Absolutely lovely!!