WELCOME!

Welcome to my Blog! I will be using this to post sneak peeks from portrait sessions, announcement specials, and to help you get to know me and my photographic style.

In a few words, I am an on-location, natural light, lifestyle photographer. I strive to capture the organic moments of every stage of life. The real moments. The natural interactions. The ones that will evoke emotion, every time you reflect on them.

I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend. I am a photograher and a speech-language pathologist. I am a perfectionist yet still a big kid at heart.

I hope you enjoy your visit enough to add me to your regular blog reads. I also hope that from time to time, you give me some feedback by leaving me a comment.

~ Kimberly Svenson

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Days of School - Sarasota Children's Photographer

It's hard to believe that my first baby is already in Pre-kindergarden. Madelyn started school on Monday at St. Paul's Early Childhood Learning Center. She will be going five mornings a week. She was slightly apprehensive in the morning but was quite fired-up about her new backpack and polka dot glitter Converse. She finished her first day with the exclamation of "It was AWESOME!". She didn't have a ton to say other than that. Her teacher is Ms. Bridget and the teacher's assistant is Ms. Jackie.








Thomas started preschool at St. Paul's today. He will be going two mornings a week. His teachers name is Ms. Jennifer. He was attempting to put on a brave face this morning at drop-off, but I could tell he wasn't feeling all too brave. He was most excited about his new backpack. He spared Mama the tears at drop-off, but did report that he cried a lot because "I missed my Mama and Daddy and Caroline". He finished with saying he was happy too. When I walked into his class to pick him up, he was happily playing dress-up (sporting a cool cowboy hat and a pearl purse).










Here's hoping that all the fun will tire them out enough that I can get in a quick nap.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

They both look so cute! They've gotten so big. Love the pics!