WELCOME!

Welcome to my Blog! I will be using this to post sneak peeks from portrait sessions, announcement specials, and to help you get to know me and my photographic style.

In a few words, I am an on-location, natural light, lifestyle photographer. I strive to capture the organic moments of every stage of life. The real moments. The natural interactions. The ones that will evoke emotion, every time you reflect on them.

I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend. I am a photograher and a speech-language pathologist. I am a perfectionist yet still a big kid at heart.

I hope you enjoy your visit enough to add me to your regular blog reads. I also hope that from time to time, you give me some feedback by leaving me a comment.

~ Kimberly Svenson

Thursday, March 31, 2011

six - Sarasota Child Photographer

Exactly Six years ago, I was in labor, and little did I know how much my world would change. On April 1, 2005, I gained a new, glorious title, "Mama, Mommy, Mom." Madelyn Sophia was born on her due date - April 1, 2005. I can not imagine that six years, later, on the night before turning six, that my sweet girl would be reading me a 50 page 4-chapter book. Madelyn truly has a heart of gold, is smart, and funny, and caring. Her eyes sparkle like diamonds when she smiles and can truly light up a room. She loves to dance, and play teacher and absolutely adores being a big sister. She is a helper and a perfectionist and hates not being good at something (wonder where she got that from). I am so proud of the little girl that she is and while part of me wants to freeze her just as she is, perfect and innocent to protect her, I am so excited to see what her future holds. So, I publish this post a bit early as I hope to be relishing every minute with my amazing six year old tomorrow, on her birthday. Here's a quick snap-shot over the past birthdays.


Madelyn was born on April 1, 2005 weighing just 6 pounds 4 ounces. It was Love at first site!

First Birthday Celebration at Gymboree

2nd Birthday Celebration - Lots of love for Elmo


3rd Birthday Celebrations at Disney - the Love for Princesses began - oh and a love for shoes too!


Fourth Birthday Celebration - still loves princesses and Minnie Mouse

Fifth Birthday Celebration - new-found love for Build-a-Bear (dressed as a princess of course). I will admit to not having my camera for her actual party. WOOPS!


and a quick snap shot after tucking her in tonight - her last night as a five-year old.

4 comments:

Donna said...

Sweet, Sweeter, Sweetest child around! too cute - Great memories!

Becky Anderson said...

Happy 6th!!!

Scarlett said...

She's such a doll! I remember some of those pics from her third bday!!!

kristen holly said...

Aww, what a sweet bunch of memories! Happy birthday cutie!