WELCOME!

Welcome to my Blog! I will be using this to post sneak peeks from portrait sessions, announcement specials, and to help you get to know me and my photographic style.

In a few words, I am an on-location, natural light, lifestyle photographer. I strive to capture the organic moments of every stage of life. The real moments. The natural interactions. The ones that will evoke emotion, every time you reflect on them.

I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend. I am a photograher and a speech-language pathologist. I am a perfectionist yet still a big kid at heart.

I hope you enjoy your visit enough to add me to your regular blog reads. I also hope that from time to time, you give me some feedback by leaving me a comment.

~ Kimberly Svenson

Friday, March 18, 2011

Henry - Palmetto Newborn Photographer

I'd like to introduce Henry! This little man was due on my birthday, March 17, but he had other plans. He arrived nearly three weeks early, with a head full of hair. This little man was a dream (quite literally) to photograph. He was just seven days old and really, made my job easy. I had so many favorites that I couldn't limit them this time. Congratulations Amy and George, your sweet baby boy is perfect!































17 comments:

Sophie Crew said...

Aww what a cutie pie. Love your processing in these. What a sweet smile you captured in the Radio Flyer thingie!

Melissa Stottmann said...

What a nice variety! Love your black and whites :)

Alexis said...

What a cuddly little sweetie! The closeups especially are precious!!!

~Liz said...

Oh wow! I love this session! Great variety! Beautiful work!

Salina J said...

What a sweetie, he's got great hair :) Love the details you captured, great session.

Donna said...

They are beautiful. I don't think I can pick one as a favorite. I love the wagon one with that smile, the one of Mom and baby is so touching, and then there is the one with his big open eyes...I KNOW I can't pick one as a favorite, they are all great. Awesome photography, beautiful family.

Jessica Washburn said...

What a little sweetheart--just darling!

Kim said...

Wow he does look like a dream to photograph!! And I'm a fan of wild and crazy newborn hair as I had it too when I was a wee one! :)

Amy (3 Peas) said...

SO sweet!!! LOVE The one with momma :)

natasha said...

Sooo cute!! Love the macroshots, Beautiful work!!!

Megan said...

Wow, all that hair! Love the one with the eyes wide open.

Laurie said...

He's sooo cute! LOVE that stylin' hair! great detail shots too!!

Libby said...

Aww, so cute! You did a fantastic job with these! Gorgeous work.

kelsey {las vegas maternity photographer} said...

such a little sweetie! love that head of hair!

Melissa Klein said...

Oh my goodness - what a beautiful newborn! I LOVE his hair, and these are all gorgeous shots. I especially love the macros. Fantastic work!

rebekah said...

most beautiful newborn hair award goes to this baby!gorgeous images.

kelly g said...

SO PRECIOUS! I love these!