WELCOME!

Welcome to my Blog! I will be using this to post sneak peeks from portrait sessions, announcement specials, and to help you get to know me and my photographic style.

In a few words, I am an on-location, natural light, lifestyle photographer. I strive to capture the organic moments of every stage of life. The real moments. The natural interactions. The ones that will evoke emotion, every time you reflect on them.

I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend. I am a photograher and a speech-language pathologist. I am a perfectionist yet still a big kid at heart.

I hope you enjoy your visit enough to add me to your regular blog reads. I also hope that from time to time, you give me some feedback by leaving me a comment.

~ Kimberly Svenson

Friday, October 22, 2010

Jensen - Sarasota Newborn Photographer

I had the absolute pleasure of photographing sweet, sleepy newborn baby Jensen. He has the most precious spikey hair and was an absolute dream to photograph. I had the help of beautiful and sweet big sister Esmee in setting up and even snapping a few pictures. She couldn't' give enough kisses to her new little brother. The love in this family radiates and is an inspiration to those around them. Congratulations on your new bundle of joy!




18 comments:

sophie crew said...

Aww so sweet! Love the ones with big sis! Adorable!

Holly said...

Oh so sweet! You did such a wonderful job of capturing this family with their newest addition. The sibling shots are perfect!!

Christy said...

Aw, I love the ones with big sis! Beuatiful work!

shannon treadway said...

Adorable! Beautiful family gorgeous baby!

Megan Drane said...

Love the colors in these. So fresh!

dsr said...

What a beautiful family. I love the photos together with big sister

jen priester said...

what a sweetie! Love the family lifestyle shots! :)

angela said...

what a great pictures.
you all look great and together you make a perfect picture
lots of love

PamN said...

So fun and modern!

Ilonka said...

Great pictures !!

~Liz said...

What a precious session. Love the variety!

Anonymous said...

De foto's geven prachtig de intiemiteit van jullie gezinnetje weer. Prachtige foto's

Dora

Jaidean said...

Beautiful images! He is so sweet!

Amanda said...

The colors in these photographs are awesome. What great lifestyle portraiture.

Laura said...

Perhaps the cutest photos ever - looks like an Anne Geddes baby - so sweet. And tell Esmee she looks like a Cover Girl!!

Thanks for sharing!!
love,
Laura and Jay

Rebekah said...

love the ones on the bed! priceless.

Jackie Jean said...

adorable little one and sweet captures

Anonymous said...

What a lovely pictures. Jensen looks very sweet and Esmee is already a big girl, she looks very pretty and sweet aswell.
Big hug to you all.

Raymond, Miranda, Maurice and Stephan.