WELCOME!

Welcome to my Blog! I will be using this to post sneak peeks from portrait sessions, announcement specials, and to help you get to know me and my photographic style.

In a few words, I am an on-location, natural light, lifestyle photographer. I strive to capture the organic moments of every stage of life. The real moments. The natural interactions. The ones that will evoke emotion, every time you reflect on them.

I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend. I am a photograher and a speech-language pathologist. I am a perfectionist yet still a big kid at heart.

I hope you enjoy your visit enough to add me to your regular blog reads. I also hope that from time to time, you give me some feedback by leaving me a comment.

~ Kimberly Svenson

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

"R" Family Vacation - Sarasota Beach Photographer

I know I say it seems like I say this often, but I truly feel blessed to have been a part of the "R" Family vacation memories. This is one of my very favorite sessions to date. Photographing a family with four children ages six and under, including 17 month old twins could have been a challenge, but this session was an absolute blast. The entire family relaxed and embraced the experience, including a benchmark first time at the beach for the twins. Big brothers jumping the waves and getting sandy and wet before we even started our session might have sent some parents into a fit, but Kristen and John embraced every aspect of childhood and we were really able to capture true lifestyle images. Thank you for the privilege. It was fantastic seeing you Kristen and meeting your lovely family. Enjoy your sneak peek.







3 comments:

Kelly said...

SO sweet! I love the jumping shot and the one of dad kneeling in the water w his son. PRECIOUS!

Becky A said...

Love the sunny feel of these!

Scarlett said...

Gorgeous family session!! Such a beautiful family and your shots are amazing!