WELCOME!

Welcome to my Blog! I will be using this to post sneak peeks from portrait sessions, announcement specials, and to help you get to know me and my photographic style.

In a few words, I am an on-location, natural light, lifestyle photographer. I strive to capture the organic moments of every stage of life. The real moments. The natural interactions. The ones that will evoke emotion, every time you reflect on them.

I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend. I am a photograher and a speech-language pathologist. I am a perfectionist yet still a big kid at heart.

I hope you enjoy your visit enough to add me to your regular blog reads. I also hope that from time to time, you give me some feedback by leaving me a comment.

~ Kimberly Svenson

Monday, July 12, 2010

Garcia Family - Sarasota Family and Beach Photographer

I had the absolute pleasure of working with the big, happy Garcia Family. They were vacationing on Longboat Key and asked me to help document their stay. I was told that the family has vacationed here every year several decades. It started when the kids were kids and has continued to be a tradition with their own families. There were 21 people in the immediate family representing 4 generations; however, there was extended family participating in this annual event as well. I loved being able to watch the interactions of such a large family, yet witness the amazing closeness and connection they shared. The little bit of chaos was the perfect definition of what every family should strive to have. Thank you for inviting me to be a part of it. And Elena, in case you were wondering, there was no need for tequila on my part. Enjoy your sneak peek.











1 comment:

Noemi Pabon said...

What a pleasure, to see the little ones...hope to have the baby in my class, that will make #3...beautiful pictures, Elena you are stunning!!! love you guys....