WELCOME!

Welcome to my Blog! I will be using this to post sneak peeks from portrait sessions, announcement specials, and to help you get to know me and my photographic style.

In a few words, I am an on-location, natural light, lifestyle photographer. I strive to capture the organic moments of every stage of life. The real moments. The natural interactions. The ones that will evoke emotion, every time you reflect on them.

I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend. I am a photograher and a speech-language pathologist. I am a perfectionist yet still a big kid at heart.

I hope you enjoy your visit enough to add me to your regular blog reads. I also hope that from time to time, you give me some feedback by leaving me a comment.

~ Kimberly Svenson

Thursday, December 17, 2009

{Sneak Peek Doubley Blessed} - Sarasota Newborn TWIN photographer -

Parker and Hayden couldn't wait for their first Christmas! They arrived three weeks early just to prepare. I had the pleasure of photographing them and their big brother when they were just 9 days old. They are both tiny peanuts, Hayden weighing in at just over 5 lbs and Parker just over 6lbs. These babies are beyond loved and responded instantly to the sound of their mother's voice. It really was a family affair, passing babies to mom, dad, grandma and grandpa. I am truly blessed to have such a fantastic opportunity to be a part of their lives, even just for the afternoon.

Parker was all smiles snuggling up to his sister.



Couldn't resist the wrinkles. Parker had some of the best I've seen!


Check out the lips! Watch out Angelina - Hayden is going to give you a run for your money!


Parker showing us his bendy, curly newborn tricks.


Hayden was Bright-eyed, she didn't want to miss out on any fun.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh goodness! Such sweet tiny babies. The first and second shots are my faves of the bunch.

Kim said...

Oh my - they are so tiny! What adorable little gifts right before Christmas. You did a wonderful job!