WELCOME!

Welcome to my Blog! I will be using this to post sneak peeks from portrait sessions, announcement specials, and to help you get to know me and my photographic style.

In a few words, I am an on-location, natural light, lifestyle photographer. I strive to capture the organic moments of every stage of life. The real moments. The natural interactions. The ones that will evoke emotion, every time you reflect on them.

I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend. I am a photograher and a speech-language pathologist. I am a perfectionist yet still a big kid at heart.

I hope you enjoy your visit enough to add me to your regular blog reads. I also hope that from time to time, you give me some feedback by leaving me a comment.

~ Kimberly Svenson

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Nina - Sarasota Child Photographer

Nina was a shy, but sweet little girl who definitely did NOT want to have her pictures taken. She did not like the trees or anything that might involve a chance of encountering bugs. I thought I won her over with my Smarties and Pez candies, but that was very short-lived. We briefly talked about Princesses, Elmo and Friends and Bush Gardens and her upcoming Barbie birthday party, all of which brought smiles to her face. But, Nina's true personality really came out when she hit the fountains at Bay Front Park. We had a great time splashing around and managed to complete her session before the big rain storm came in. Check out four-year old Nina's BEAUTIFUL blond curls and amazing eyes.







16 comments:

Paula Hickson Photography Blog said...

what a fun session!!!! great job!! she looks like she's having so much fun!

Rose said...

Love these! You captured such fun and special moments!

Evelyn said...

Love love love the lighting in this. And, you did an awesome job capturing her childhood glee!!

Kelly said...

She is gorgeous and I love that first shot!!

Lisa Little said...

She is a doll and love all the beautiful images you captured!!

Terra said...

she is beautiful,love the black and white!!

Jaidean said...

Oh, she is beautiful! So fun!

Jen said...

Her eyes are amazing! Love these!

Jennifer Lauren said...

What a doll, I love those curls!!!

Krissy Allori said...

Wow, she is gorgeous! I love the fountain shot!

Julie Wagoner said...

So much fun! LOVE her curls!

Kim Schmidt Photography said...

Love her curly hair! First one is my favorite!

Alisa said...

Looks like you captured her personality really well! Such a cutie ;)

Beira said...

What a beautiful girl and such fun images! Love the playfulness of these.

casandra heeren said...

how fun! love these!! and the black and white is just perfect!!

Jane Eaton Hamilton said...

Fun pix! I love how you handled full sun. She's a real cutie.