WELCOME!

Welcome to my Blog! I will be using this to post sneak peeks from portrait sessions, announcement specials, and to help you get to know me and my photographic style.

In a few words, I am an on-location, natural light, lifestyle photographer. I strive to capture the organic moments of every stage of life. The real moments. The natural interactions. The ones that will evoke emotion, every time you reflect on them.

I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend. I am a photograher and a speech-language pathologist. I am a perfectionist yet still a big kid at heart.

I hope you enjoy your visit enough to add me to your regular blog reads. I also hope that from time to time, you give me some feedback by leaving me a comment.

~ Kimberly Svenson

Monday, May 17, 2010

Mine on Monday - Sarasota Baby Photographer

Caroline is nine months! NINE! It feels like just yesterday that she was born, but I can't remember life without her. It's like she's been in my heart forever. My sweet Caroline is just getting sweeter. She is B.U.S.Y. these days. I have a feeling, she's only going to get busier. She's clapping, doing "so big", has started saying Mama and really means it, does some signs for more and up, crawls pretty efficiently, pulls to stand, and is starting to cruise. She dances to music (especially hip hop) as we noticed while waiting at Madelyn's dance class and at the Rays game. She is sleeping a little better these days, usually only up once or twice each night. I'm not going to lie, she has me (and the rest of our family) tightly wrapped around her little finger.

I attempted to do a 9-month session with her. Unfortunately, she's already got PCS (Photographer's Child Syndrome) and it lasted less than 5 minutes. But, these images are a pretty good representation of Caroline at 9 months.


5 comments:

Donna said...

Perfect Pictures...They might not be what the photographer wanted but they are great and show her "as she is...beautiful and expressive". Our Baby Belle does have everyone wrapped around her finger.

Tiffani said...

She is starting to look so much like Madeline! She is beautiful!!

Unknown said...

looks great !! enjoy that :)

kristen said...

Aww, I love it! She's adorable, I actually really love the pouty picture!! :)

NicoleFieldsPhotography said...

LOVE that you caught all the personality facets of that age!!! Adorable!