WELCOME!

Welcome to my Blog! I will be using this to post sneak peeks from portrait sessions, announcement specials, and to help you get to know me and my photographic style.

In a few words, I am an on-location, natural light, lifestyle photographer. I strive to capture the organic moments of every stage of life. The real moments. The natural interactions. The ones that will evoke emotion, every time you reflect on them.

I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend. I am a photograher and a speech-language pathologist. I am a perfectionist yet still a big kid at heart.

I hope you enjoy your visit enough to add me to your regular blog reads. I also hope that from time to time, you give me some feedback by leaving me a comment.

~ Kimberly Svenson

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

London {Sarasota Newborn Photographer}

I have known sweet London's family for a long, long time. That is one of the greatest things about moving back to Sarasota where I grew up. I went to middle school with her dad and her aunt is one of my sorority sisters from FSU. Our parents vaction together and spend almost every Friday evening together.

I was thrilled at the opportunity to photograph their newest edition, London. This baby girl slept almost the entire time, making this newborn session my easiest yet! Thank you to the entire "G" family and Big Congratulations to Jeff and Scarlett (and Nana and PoPou too)!

I normally keep my sneak peeks to 3 or 4 images, but I had too many favorites.














4 comments:

cogs said...

Adorable, cute, precious and unique! Great pics and great subjects!
What a master of the moment. :)

jenny said...

You have great information + great pics

Kelly said...

SO sweet!! I just love, love, love the little face in #6! Adorable!

Donna said...

GREAT PHOTOS. LONDON IS ADORABLE...MOM AND DAD AREN'T SO BAD, EITHER. I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO PICK A FAVORITE. GREAT JOB!