WELCOME!

Welcome to my Blog! I will be using this to post sneak peeks from portrait sessions, announcement specials, and to help you get to know me and my photographic style.

In a few words, I am an on-location, natural light, lifestyle photographer. I strive to capture the organic moments of every stage of life. The real moments. The natural interactions. The ones that will evoke emotion, every time you reflect on them.

I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend. I am a photograher and a speech-language pathologist. I am a perfectionist yet still a big kid at heart.

I hope you enjoy your visit enough to add me to your regular blog reads. I also hope that from time to time, you give me some feedback by leaving me a comment.

~ Kimberly Svenson

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Lila - Sarasota Baby Photographer

Sweet Lila's mom and I had a very long series of phone and message tag to get her session scheduled. We finally had a date and time, but then our flowery location turned into a field of weeds, the weather was stormy, and little Lila got a big "booboo". I can tell you though, this one was certainly worth the wait. Lila immediately pulled at my heart strings when I saw her in her car seat, with a flirty smile with her thumb in her mouth. I have a total soft spot for thumb suckers as my Madelyn was (and still is) one herself. Nine-month old Lila was a total trooper, never cried, despite the late time and short nap that day. I have some fantastic images of her sister and mom too - to be shared at a later date.









12 comments:

Jaidean said...

She is just a doll! Love the one of her sucking her thumb...so cute! Beautiful images!

Anne Beatty said...

Gorgeous! I love your colors in these.

Bri said...

What a gorgeous little girl! Beautiful images!

Sonja said...

Oh man, Kimberly! I got tears running down my face looking at Lila's pictures! They're beautiful! You truly captured special moments! Thank you!

jennifer adams said...

what a cutie, love her little dress!

Katie Lou said...

What a doll! These are beautiful!

kellie said...

Adorable!!

casandra heeren said...

darling images... she has the most beautiful eyes!!!

mandy said...

She is so darling. Great images.

Lina said...

Those are fantastic, beautiful work!

Kim said...

Gorgeous!!!!!

Jane Eaton Hamilton said...

She's such a love. Great images.