WELCOME!

Welcome to my Blog! I will be using this to post sneak peeks from portrait sessions, announcement specials, and to help you get to know me and my photographic style.

In a few words, I am an on-location, natural light, lifestyle photographer. I strive to capture the organic moments of every stage of life. The real moments. The natural interactions. The ones that will evoke emotion, every time you reflect on them.

I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend. I am a photograher and a speech-language pathologist. I am a perfectionist yet still a big kid at heart.

I hope you enjoy your visit enough to add me to your regular blog reads. I also hope that from time to time, you give me some feedback by leaving me a comment.

~ Kimberly Svenson

Sunday, February 21, 2010

{Sneak Peek - Sydney} - Sarasota Newborn Photographer

I love being able to follow a family from "Belly to Baby". I had the pleasure of photographing Sarah and her family when she was pregnant and now sweet little Sydney as a newborn. Sydney's newborn photo session was scheduled before she was even born, to be completed when she was 12 days old. But my little one was in the hospital and we had to reschedule. I typicallly prefer to have newborn sessions complete within the first two weeks of life, it's the best time to capture those sleepy, bendy moments. I lucked out though, Sydney was a superstar for her modeling debut at just 20 days young. Thank you again Sarah and Steve for welcoming me into your home and the pleasure of documenting these first moments celebrating your new family of four. I hope you enjoy these images of your brand new baby girl. She's beautiful!














15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kimberly, we couldn't be happier with the photos or the experence taking them! you have a tremendous gift for what you do. thank you so much :)

lisa lucky said...

beautiful photos! what a gorgeous little baby and big brother!

Krissy Allori said...

These scream perfection. What a beautiful family. Love your posing!

Cindy said...

You got some really sweet moments, so cute!

Julie Wagoner said...

What a beautiful session! Great posing and a gorgeous baby girl!

Terra said...

great images,love that sibling shot,its priceless!

Lauren Hartman said...

These are beautiful, I love the sibling shot in particular, I know how hard those can be to get. Baby girl is just a doll too :)

Shonda Feddema said...

What a little sweetie! Great Job on this session!

Jessica said...

What a great sibling shot! Darling baby:).

Jill said...

Beautiful! Such a sweet baby and love the shot with big brother. Great memeories!

Kim said...

Darling. My favorite is definitely the 2nd one!

Jessica Hamlin said...

Adorable! Beautiful work, Kimberly!!!!

Jenifer said...

What a little cutie pie she is!

Kelly said...

She's beautiful! I love the first shot!

cogs said...

Yawwza! Many of these photos rival Anne Geddes in composition. Dont' know how you get those little cuties into those positions, but you are gifted!