WELCOME!

Welcome to my Blog! I will be using this to post sneak peeks from portrait sessions, announcement specials, and to help you get to know me and my photographic style.

In a few words, I am an on-location, natural light, lifestyle photographer. I strive to capture the organic moments of every stage of life. The real moments. The natural interactions. The ones that will evoke emotion, every time you reflect on them.

I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend. I am a photograher and a speech-language pathologist. I am a perfectionist yet still a big kid at heart.

I hope you enjoy your visit enough to add me to your regular blog reads. I also hope that from time to time, you give me some feedback by leaving me a comment.

~ Kimberly Svenson

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Mine on Monday - Sarasota Baby Photographer

Six Months! Caroline turned six months old on Valentine's Day. She is finally feeling better. We went for her six-month well baby visit (making the total number of pediatrician visits in the past month up to 8 (not counting the hospital stay). She is doing fantastic though. She weighed in at 14 lbs, 10.5 ounces, placing her at the 25th percentile for weight. She was 26 1/2 inches long, placing her at the 75th percentile for length. She's following in the footsteps of Madelyn and Thomas, long and lean. She is sitting tall for fairly long periods of time before toppling over, drooling like there's no tomorrow, laughing, squealing and has started to babble. We just started solids, although she isn't much of a fan just yet. And, finally, as you can see, she is also in the famous toe-eating stage.





I have lots of other good stuff to share, but have been busy catching up with proofing. I got behind with all the illness, but I'm almost caught up. If you are waiting on a gallery that was due, I should have it to you in the next couple days. Thanks for your patience.

Be on the look out for some new and exciting things over the next couple weeks!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Oh my!!!!!! She is just beautiful!!!!