WELCOME!

Welcome to my Blog! I will be using this to post sneak peeks from portrait sessions, announcement specials, and to help you get to know me and my photographic style.

In a few words, I am an on-location, natural light, lifestyle photographer. I strive to capture the organic moments of every stage of life. The real moments. The natural interactions. The ones that will evoke emotion, every time you reflect on them.

I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend. I am a photograher and a speech-language pathologist. I am a perfectionist yet still a big kid at heart.

I hope you enjoy your visit enough to add me to your regular blog reads. I also hope that from time to time, you give me some feedback by leaving me a comment.

~ Kimberly Svenson

Monday, January 31, 2011

Shepherd - Sarasota Newborn Photographer

I had the pleasure of photographing Shepherd and his family last week. This little guy was actually not so little weighing in at just under 10 lbs. He was pretty much wide awake for nearly three hours. Surprisingly, he was calm and happy the entire time. He didn't want to miss a thing and was lifting his head, turning his neck and truly watching everything around him. Big brother Finn was my helper and seemed to be taking on his new role as big brother quite well. I say it all the time, but I genuinely feel blessed to be invited into your home and to be able to provide memories that will last lifetimes. Congratulations Kim and Stephen on your newest edition.












9 comments:

Melissa Klein said...

Perfection! What a sweet little thing - these are fantastic!

April said...

You did a wonderful job on these! Love the one with the blankie wrapped over him:)

Chrissy Torney said...

Gorgeous collection of images x

Beira said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Your skin tones and color are perfect! Love the first one--beautiful composition.

Mandy Leonards said...

What sweet photos... love them!

Kim said...

What a sweet little guy!!!

elizabeth sethi said...

Adorable! What a little chub....so sweet.

kelsey|las vegas wedding photographer said...

Oh my what a sweetie! Lovely portraits!

Krissy Allori said...

OH how I do love big babies. Absolutely adorable!