WELCOME!

Welcome to my Blog! I will be using this to post sneak peeks from portrait sessions, announcement specials, and to help you get to know me and my photographic style.

In a few words, I am an on-location, natural light, lifestyle photographer. I strive to capture the organic moments of every stage of life. The real moments. The natural interactions. The ones that will evoke emotion, every time you reflect on them.

I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend. I am a photograher and a speech-language pathologist. I am a perfectionist yet still a big kid at heart.

I hope you enjoy your visit enough to add me to your regular blog reads. I also hope that from time to time, you give me some feedback by leaving me a comment.

~ Kimberly Svenson

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Love - Sarasota Lifestyle Photographer

Love, Connection, Commitment, FUN, GORGEOUS. What more can I say about this amazing couple I had the complete privilege to photograph. We took full advantage of the beautiful weather in Downtown Sarasota and really, just had fun. Michelle and Brent, you are truly an amazing couple. The saying above the door reads: "Living Well is The Best Revenge" - you two certainly live up to that motto. Thank you for spending your Sunday afternoon with me.



9 comments:

Donna said...

The photos are gorgeous. You can actually feel the love between them. You captured both their physically and inner beauty. You, once again, out did yourself. LOVE THEM!

Katherine said...

These are so beautiful! I especially love the last one where her hair is blowing. You really captured their connection.

Sophie said...

These are great - love the variety you captured - what a beautiful couple!

GNelson said...

Love the location! Very loving couple.

Susie L said...

Beautiful portraits! Love the feelings you captured!

Krissy Allori said...

What a gorgeous couple. Love the connection.

Stephanie said...

What a beautiful couple! I can feel the love in these pictures!

Mandy said...

Beautiful couple... I can definitely see how much they love each other... great work!

Jaidean said...

These are gorgeous! What a beautiful couple and location!